MARKHAM – In recent years, Victoria Square – the neighbourhood surrounding the intersection of Woodbine Avenue and Elgin Mills Road – has been one of the most exciting spots to watch if you are interested in new residential developments.
This year, one of the most hotly-anticipated projects in the area is Bishop’s Gate, a contemporary mix of semi-detached homes, semi-linked townhomes and single detached homes. The approximately 180 units currently being constructed have completely sold out – with closings for those homes scheduled for early 2013.
The builder, LiVante Developments, was established in 2011 by a group of principals with over 30 years of real estate experience. LiVante’s approach to construction is built around a vision of family, superior design and quality of construction.
Operating out of a 5,000 square-foot office in the City of Markham, LiVante offers customers not only high degree of service and attention, but also the opportunity to work with the company’s own Décor Centre – customers can select and customize the exact finishing touches they want to see in their dream home. Some examples of the upgrades and extras available to Bishop’s Gate buyers include:
- Home automation systems, including Wi-Fi, phone and cable. LiVante is the first builder in Canada to partner with Rogers on this exciting feature, and these smart investments are being installed in almost all of the homes at Bishop’s Gate, providing better peace of mind for residents.
- Individualized hardwood flooring – buyers can select the flooring type, colour and treatment that suits them best from samples in the Décor Centre.
- Frameless glass showers.
- Custom stained staircases.
- Extended height on upper cabinets.
- Granite countertops.
- Variety of porcelain and ceramic tiles
- Oak Stairs and Railings
With gorgeous stone-brick stucco exteriors and 25-foot frontage included standard on each semi-detached or semi-link home (32’-43’ frontage for detached homes), the Bishop’s Gate properties have been so popular with buyers that LiVante is planning to build an additional block of more than 20 common-element condominium townhomes in the same area.
Featuring easy access to schools, the 404, parks and plenty of green space, this development’s prime location in Markham’s historic Victoria Square is another factor that adds great value to each Bishop’s Gate home.
If you’re interested in purchasing the perfect new home in the Bishop’s Gate development at Victoria Square, get in touch with one of Living Realty’s agents today. More information on the development can also be found at LiVante Developments’ official web site.