TORONTO – Situated conveniently between trendy Liberty Village and Toronto’s bustling South Core, Concord CityPlace is already one of the Toronto’s most recognizable high-rise communities – thanks in large part to investor-friendly projects such as FWD Condominiums.
With an enviable location just a stone’s throw southeast of Toronto’s Fort York National Historic Site, Newton is Concord Adex’s newest addition to the CityPlace neighbourhood. Rising up 21 storeys above the bustling intersection, Newton’s premium upgrades and inspired amenities will aim to set it apart from the community’s existing high-rise offerings.
Unlike many Toronto condo buildings, Newton will include a range of amenities designed specifically for artistic pursuits – including an arts and crafts centre, kids’ interactive learning room, and dedicated studios for dance, photography, and even music recording. The Prisma Club, Newton’s own multi-use recreational facility, will include condo community staples like guest suites and lounges, as well as a private athletic facility featuring bonuses like a yoga studio and outdoor tai chi deck.
Designed and selected to convey a contemporary “Miesian” aesthetic, Newton’s range of features and finishes include (but are not limited to):
- Roller-shade window coverings;
- Carrara marble backsplashes and composite quartz countertops (kitchen);
- Premium soft-close hardware;
- Premium, stainless steel appliance packages (with option of 30” premium fridge upgrade);
- Carrara marble floors and walls (bathroom);
- Thermofoil bathroom cabinetry.
Newton’s location at the western edge of CityPlace puts it within easy walking distance of King Street West, where you’ll find some of Toronto’s newest and trendiest shopping and restaurants. It is also a short distance to the City’s waterfront – not to mention major event centres like the Rogers Centre, located at the eastern edge of the CityPlace community.
Exclusive Promotion for Living Realty Clients
As a VIP brokerage for Newton, Living Realty is pleased to offer investors an Exclusive Leaseback Program when you purchase a unit at Newton. Two leaseback options are available:
- Seven per cent gross return per year for two years beginning at final closing (not occupancy – there is no occupancy closing, see below)
- With parking: additional $130 per month
- No interim closing (meaning you go straight to registration/final closing!)
- No occupancy fee
- Final closing credit:
o 1BR: $5,000
o 2BR: $7,500
o 3BR: $10,000
Promotional deposit structures and additional incentives may also be available – we encourage you to contact a Living Realty branch today, as access will be “first come, first served.”